Sunday, February 13, 2011

Serious Sunday: Time To Grow Up

So I am officially 26 years old as of last Tuesday and it is time to be more adult like. I need to get myself together and grow up a little. Mostly this means as of right now I would not be able to support myself. My boyfriend keeps me afloat as much as he can but it is time to be that independent woman I know I am. I will slowly be telling you about what I have been up to and what I plan on being up to. I am going to have a theme for every day of my blogs. I think it will keep my motivated to write which is something I definitely want to do more. So here is my Serious Sunday! And the rest of the week is previewed as follows:

Marvelous Monday: Take advantage of every day and here I will share how I do that.

Tickle me Tuesday: Laughter is the best medicine and I will prove it on Tuesdays!

Words Wednesday: I will be sharing quotes, song lyrics, bible verse, articles ect that inspire me, make me think, that I have or want to learn from.

Triathlon Thursdays: I will talk about my training a lot in my blog but this day will be strictly focus on my Tri Training. This is one of my biggest goals for the year and I am already letting it slop by not being on top of my fund raising (more on this thursday)!

Food Friday: This will include my journey of wanting to be vegan and being vegetarian. I will share recipes and talk about my food struggles and triumphs.

Second look Saturday: This will be a recap day of my week and my blogs and comments from all of you.

Thank you all for support you have given. I am back to take charge of my life. I hope you all enjoy the journey with me!

No comments: