Sunday, December 16, 2012

Falling on my face... Literally

So Thursday came along and I was having a good week, already 6 miles under my belt, did all of my planned p90x workouts and was feeling awesome with the great weather we were having.  So I set out to walk to the post office to mail my nephews their xmas gifts to North Carolina and then take a run which would of been followed by yoga.  I say would of if about a half mile into my run I decided to get in a fight with the sidewalk and the sidewalk won!! 

Bruised Knee

Banged up nose
  My hip and rib on opposite sides of my body also have bruises.  All I know is one minute I was running at a comfortable 9 min mile pace or so and the next I was laid out on the ground.  I nice man stopped who had seen me fall and asked if I was okay and at that point I wasn't sure if I was. No blood but lots of pain I told him I was only a quarter mile from home and would turn around and head there and thanked him for stopping.

Been in a little pain for the last few days which kept me from doing any running or P90x.  I am going to give it an attempt tomorrow.  I do not think anything is seriously hurt but if the pain in my rib and nose don't go away in a week I will go get it check out.  For now I am going to do some reading because I don't have an early bedtime tonight!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: