Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BLOG REVAMP!!!

Time again for a blog revamp!!  I am on vacation and thinking about getting life organized again.  I have learned so much this year and I believe that 2013 is going to show everything I have learned.  Look forward to hearing about my P90x results (I just started this week), training for my Iron Man and the fun that is my job at Verizon!!  I think that I will be a lot more open to just right whatever on here now and not try to be so form fitting like I have in the past.  I hope to gain some people who read but will not dwell on it.  I do need help with my design because I suck at that stuff.  For now I am in a musical mood because I saw Pitch Perfect (loved it) and I am going to see what musicals I have on DVD. Maybe Rent is in order?  More to come....

No comments: