Saturday, January 10, 2009

Still a little sore

I am still hurting! I Googled bruised ribs and got all hypochondriacish (yes I made this word up). There was a part that described if your rib was fractures you can puncture a lung or get pneumonia. I freaked out a little because I am still in pain but calmed down after thinking about how I chipped/bruised my rib last time and it just took a long time to heal. In all reality it feels like a sore/pulled muscle which is how they describe syptoms of a bruised rib.

So on an other note, weather has been beyond sucky here! I really do not like snow anymore! So long run has not happened and I really wanted to get it outside this weekend but with the weather I do not want to run outside or drive to the gym. So I may do my long run on Monday which seems weird to me but why should it? I think I have this idea that my long run has to be on the weekend because that is the way everyone else does it. And in normal circumstances I will probably stick to weekend long runs. In this case I do not have time til Monday and I do not start work til 11 everyday so I can run in the am. I work 8-5 on Saturdays and 9-3 on Sundays so until it is light out again after 4 I may have to settle for long runs on Monday. We will see how it works out.

For now I am getting some sleep because tomorrow is Rent with my bestest (yes another word I made up get used to it)! I want to leave everyone with my web site where you can donate to LLS for my Cleveland Marathon with TNT!
If you can help that would be awesome. I figure I only have to get 160 people to donate 10 dollars to reach my goal! Not to hard right? LOL


1 comment:

pengo said...

Are you following a training schedule, and if so, which one?

And by the way - good for you!